July 8th, 2007

1:45 pm:

  • 1 Hebrew National 97% Fat Free Hot Dog
  • Cafe Bustelo
It was very nice of my good friend and fellow food blogger, Ken D, to share one of his hot dogs and some of his cuban coffee with me.


12:05 am:
  • Chicken Parmigiana Sub
  • Coca Cola
It sucks that there is no affordable food available in Miami late at night except nasty/greasy food. This sandwich was also poorly made and the chicken meat was really tough and stringy. As I was finishing the sub, a friend/fan alerted me of the lightning speed that I consumed my sandwich. Apparently it only took me 2-3 minutes to eat the whole thing.

4 comments:

Stephan said...

1 comment

Hilary said...

maybe you wouldn't have had to eat this meal if you'd eaten properly throughout the day. another benefit of eating during the day is that places are open.

Hilary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hilary said...

was it on a bun? oh, and did you put any ketchup, or maybe mustard on it? some relish? sour cream? maybe a lil mayo? cottage cheese?