July 9th, 2007

10:00 pm:

  • 2 Pretzel Rods
  • 2 Brownie Bites
  • 1 Edy's Coconut Popsicle
  • Campbell's Tomato Juice

I am often impressed with fruits that manage to not be tart and still maintain my attention. I like blueberries best when they accomplish this task(the ones that i have been eating recently do). I also like bananas for this reason. Coconuts also fit into this category for me although I do not have the time to eat fresh coconuts very often. Luckily they come in popsicle form.



9:00 pm:

  • 1 Boca Burger on Wonderbread

I bought a box of 16 boca burgers a couple of weeks ago from Costco because I like to eat them. Today's burger was not as thrilling because I had no american cheese to place on top of it and my meal was just burger and bread.



8:00 pm:

  • 1 Peach Smoothie



4:20 pm:

  • Other half of Chicken Parmigiana Sandwich
  • Pepperidge Farm Goldfish
  • Tropicana Healthy Heart With Omega 3 Orange Juice



3:50 pm:

  • Blueberries

Unfortunately, there is not a very large variety of fruit in my house.



2:30 pm:

  • Homemade Waffles
  • French Fries
  • Blueberries
  • Tropicana Healthy Heart With Omega 3 Orange Juice

My mother, glad to have me back in Lake Worth, surprised me by making me breakfast this afternoon. She heated up some of those same waffles from last week and put a blueberry in each of the syrup holes and then put two more just in case of some emergency. Perhaps she was anticipating that I might accidentally drop a blueberry onto the ground, resulting in a dog eating it before I could pick it up. Also, to simulate hash browns, my mother added the french fries from her chicken finger dinner the other night to my meal. I actually love having french fries with breakfast. In Costa Rica, every breakfast that I had was served with rice and beans and also french fries with little pieces of hot dogs. This did not seem like a good idea to me on paper but in action it was very delicious.




3:20 am:

  • Blueberries
  • 1 Glass of Water

Blueberries are a favorite snack of both my mother and I and they are a common sight in our refrigerator in our Journey's End housing community home.


2 comments:

Kristin Lee said...

Since my mother has been in town, not a day has gone by without blueberries, fresh and frozen. Yum.

Hilary said...

I may now be of the opinion that our hypothetical future farm will be called Pepperidge Farm, or Pharm.

Keep in mind that if it was Pharm, the farm's brand (as in branding livestock, something we wouldn't do though) could be P².