June 13th, 2007

8:00 pm:

  • Gumbo
  • Jambalaya With Fried Oysters
The gumbo was leftover from my brother, Ben. I went out to eat at this fancy New Orleans style place with my brothers and their friend named Mike. I was disappointed that they did not offer any meals containing crawfish, but I still enjoyed what I had.



12:50 pm:
  • Original Ritz Chips
  • Honey Roasted Peanuts
  • 1 Virgin Mary
  • 1 Ginger Ale
Airplane Food/Drink. I agree with Steven that both of the above beverages are great on an airplane and I have ordered them 95% of the time. I also have been thinking about getting into real Bloody Marys but I haven't gotten around to purchasing the ingredients. I am very interested though.


11:30 am:
  • 1 Apple
  • 1 Banana
  • 1 Odwalla Strawberry Pomegranate Fruit Bar

3 comments:

Kristin Lee said...

It's almost 5:00pm and you have yet to update your food blog. I am going through withdrawals.

spook魚 said...

i haven't eaten anything yet.

Kristin Lee said...

Let me talk to your brothers. They need to feed you.