July 12th 2007

11:40 pm:

  • Pretzel Rods
  • 1 Glass of V8



9:30 pm:

  • 3 GrapeRoma Tomatoes
  • Terra Blue Chips
  • Dannon "Fruit on The Bottom" Blueberry Yogurt



7:30 pm:

  • French Onion Soup
  • Almond Coated Salmon
  • Blueberry Compote
  • Garlic Potatoes
  • Asparagus
  • 1 Shrimp
  • Root Beer

I ate out with my parents and their friends at the stone wood grill. I ordered the French onion soup mainly for the melted cheese. My mother offered me a mussel from her plate that clearly had some tarter sauce all over it and just sort of threw it on my plate and I refused it. I kept staring at the little spot on the plate that was stained with tarter sauce and it was frustrating. Otherwise it was a satisfying meal and I enjoyed dipping my salmon in the compote. The shrimp was also from my dad's dinner.



1:30 pm:
  • 1 Bagel with GrapeRoma Tomatoes+ American Cheese
  • 1 Bowl Of Chocolate Peanut Butter Pops
  • 1 Glass of Tropicana Healthy Heart With Omega-3 Orange Juice

I just realized that the way they get the omega 3 in there is from fish. Each glass of orange juice contains oils from sardines, anchovies, and tilapia. Yum.


1:15 am:

  • 1 Goya Beef Empanada
  • 1 Boca Burger on Wonderbread With American Cheese And Graperoma Tomatoes
  • 1 Glass of Pear Nectar


12:30 am:

  • 1 Dannon "Fruit on The Bottom" Peach Yogurt
  • 1 Plum
  • 1 Glass of Pear Nectar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI82bCtGIdQ&mode=related&search=

1 comment:

Kristin Lee said...

I do not like "Fruit on The Bottom" yogurt - never enough yogurt to mix in all that fruit goop.

Thoroughly enjoyed the J.Newsom video.