July 11th, 2007

6:15 pm:


  • 1 Hebrew National Dinner Hot Dog
  • 1 Hot Dog Bun
  • Baked Beans
  • Macaroni and Cheese
  • Terra Blue Potato Chips
  • Chipotle and Corn Salsa
  • 10 Cherries
My father has returned to Lake Worth for the night and we ate this dinner as a family. I was not a fan of the unhealthiness of this meal. There were actually 30 grams of fat in each of those dinner hot dogs and I would generally avoid things like that, plus mac and cheese. I anticipate lots of omgs to the fact that I ate some salsa but I have never had any problem with salsa and I eat it whenever it is around.


3:15 pm:


  • 1/2 Shrimp Scampi Pizza
  • 1 Plum
  • 1 Cherry
  • Pear Nectar
My mother only ate 1/2 of her pizza last night from CPK, so I ate the other half today. I still believe that the Thai pizza is the best option on the menu at that place, but this was alright. I like shrimp.

Also, nectar is something that I would always buy on impulse on trips to and from Miami but I never would really think about it otherwise. Because my nectar consumption has been recorded in this blog and celebrated by Barbie Q, I have realized that I do greatly enjoy it and I bought a carton of my favorite flavor from Publix today.





2:30 pm:


  • Lemon Meringue Pie Sample
From Publix.





12:45 am:

  • 2 Brownie Bites

    7 comments:

    A Ghost said...

    I hate pears so I would never choose pear nectar. I much prefer peach and I would very much like to try mango. Nectar is great when combined with champagne.

    A Ghost said...

    P.S. Why did you only eat one cherry?

    spook魚 said...

    Ah I really just wanted one cherry. Yeah nectar+chapagne seems like it'd be awesome.

    Stephan said...

    what is the difference between a regular hot dog and a dinner hot dog?

    spook魚 said...

    it is much larger

    Stephan said...

    that's what she said

    spook魚 said...

    nice one